How do I unlock a case?
- Log into your iGO e-App account via the general agency, insurance carrier, or financial institutions website with which you registered.
- Click the My Cases button to be directed to your My Cases dashboard.
- Select the desired case by clicking on the client’s name. This will direct you to the ‘Case Information’ tab.
- Click to the right of the ‘Case Information ‘tab to the ‘Application’ tab, and locate the series of lock boxes down the left hand side of your page.
- Scroll down the left hand side of your page and locate the ‘Validate and Lock Data’ screen (screen name may vary by insurance carrier).
- Click on the ‘Validate and Lock Data’ screen to find the ‘Unlock’ button.
- Click the ‘Unlock’ button. The application has been unlocked and you may navigate freely to edit information as needed.
* Unlocking the application will cancel any e-Signature process, removing all previously collected e-Signatures from the application/ticket forms.
* Once an application has been unlocked, you may be required to click through each electronic screen once more to re-validate and regain your green check marks.