What if the signing party declines to e-Sign?
Each e-Signing party is offered the opportunity to decline to e-Sign, therefore opting out of the
e-Signature process. If a signing party declines, the current e-Signature process will be cancelled. Pending the reasons for why the e-Signer chose to decline, you may choose to re-initiate the e-Signature process. To do so, follow the steps below.
- Log into your iGO e-App account and navigate to the My Cases screen.
- Click the name of the client you wish to re-initiate the e-Signature process for.
- Navigate to the Application Tab located near the top of your page.
- Locate the lock boxes down the left hand side of the page, and scroll down to locate the ‘validate and lock data screen’ or ‘lock unlock data screen’ (this screen will have a green check mark next to it.)
- On that screen, click the ‘Unlock’ button.
- Once the application has been unlocked, you may navigate through the electronic screens and make changes to the application, if needed (you may have to click through each of the electronic screens to revalidate and regain your green check marks).
- Once you have completed making any changes and have revalidated all application and forms screens, you may lock the application and proceed through the remaining screens to resend all consumer emails.